As the global COVID-19 pandemic, continues to evolve, we have taken steps to ensure that we maintain the standard of service you expect from us.
Despite the challenges we all face, we at Cyphra are committed to supporting our clients and delivering on contracted projects and services. We are also responding to new requests in order to minimise business impacts and in particular to support the business requirements for increased secure remote working.
Considering the growing concerns, we have put in place guidance and pro-active measures to help protect the wellbeing of our staff, clients and suppliers.
Protective measures we have already implemented include:
· All employees have been asked to work from home except where on-site work is unavoidable.
· Our offices are now closed but the business continues to operate and can be contacted through the normal phone and email channels.
· Use of remote conference and communications where possible.
· Restrictions on all non-essential travel.
· Self-quarantine for 14 days for any employees who feel unwell and show any symptoms or who live with a person who has symptoms.
· Avoidance of events or gatherings.
As with many organisations, we are trying to reduce in-person meetings and travel, therefore the way in which we provide support may look different. Our teams are using virtual meeting tools when appropriate, and we are limiting non-essential travel in accordance with local government guidelines.
We will continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation in coordination with public health authorities and local governments.
We continue to be available to you and your business via telephone, email and online wherever needed. If you have any questions or have any current cybersecurity requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to keep you updated with any changes as the situation evolves.